skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MaxieTaxi
Sunday, March 7, 2010
fish
I got a fish.It,s name is Bubbles.He does not have gills, and he blows bubbles when he is happy. He is a Betta.
2 comments:
Anna
March 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM
I didn't know there were fish without gills! That is cool.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Max
March 14, 2010 at 7:16 PM
Whoops, I was wrong. They do have gills.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
My favorite pircture By Paul Klee, Cat and Bird
I saw this picture at MOMA.The bird is on the cats forehead.
my favorite animal
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
2010
(5)
►
June
(2)
▼
March
(3)
I can fly backwards
3 days
fish
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(15)
Contributors
Jennette
Max
I didn't know there were fish without gills! That is cool.
ReplyDeleteWhoops, I was wrong. They do have gills.
ReplyDelete