Tuesday, October 13, 2009

loving and caring giraffes

Like it?
I got facts to. Here they are.
1. When a giraffe lifts it's neck it's lifting 550 pounds.
2. The tungue of a girffe is 2'3".
3.Giraffes sleep 5 to 30 min.Every 24 hours.
4.Neck wresling is common in a heard.
5.Lions get killed if kicked by a giraffe.
6.Lions are giraffes enemies.


My favorite animal.
This picture is showing love and care.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't have to lift 550 pounds every
    time I lift my neck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max - Cool blog! This is my first comment on a blog ever. Good information about the giraffes. I saw a lot of families of giraffes in zambia but our guide didn't tell us about neck wrestling! That sounds so much fun - I think it may be better than leg wrestling - we will have to try it out when i get back. Keep the posts coming! Auntie Kami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very interesed in hearing more about the fascinating giraffe--I love the long necks and the slow and graceful ways. They look like they are permanently doing Tai Chi!!

    Well--since I am the leg wrestling champ--this neck wrestling idea kind of scares me--but if Kami wants to try it--I'm game!!

    ReplyDelete